Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Thyroid

My husband Bill had his thyroid removed in 1982 due to cancer and now takes 0.250 mg of Synthroid, a synthetic "metabolism" pill a day. He has been on 3 caps of OPC-3, 1 cap each of Antioxidant & Isochrome, 2 caps of Oxy-Plus, and believe it or not, 1 cap of Thermo 5000 a day since March. Although he hasn't had his blood checked in the last 2 months, his last checkup was excellent & he has more energy than ever! He's due for another checkup in 2 weeks, so I'll let you know how he's doing. If you'd like, I can get his appointment pushed up to this week to get a more current result on his tests & help a potential customer. Let me know! Although I was leery about him taking the 5000, he LOVES to work & works 7 days a week, either at his "real" job or at a side job & loves the little extra energy it gives him. He has also lost 20 lbs since starting the products & tells everyone about them! (By the way, it took me 4 mths to talk him into taking the products & he says he felt the results immediately & now can't live without them!) 

I never recommend the Thermo products to anyone else who has high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid or heart conditions, but I have to say, I feel safe with him taking 1 5000 a day. AND, he's not only been a great testimonial & inspiration for me - he's also my biggest supporter in the business!! Kathy, it was great seeing you at the Chicago convention & seeing you in Milwaukee at the 2nd Looks!

Barb Wellnitz
Fort Atkinson, WI
===================================================

I take 4 caps of OPC each day. I take antioxidant, Isochrome and calcium - one cap of each. Sometimes I take the vitamins and Mineral Blast. I take more OPC if I don't feel well or have been around someone who is sick. I have tried cutting back to 2 or 3 caps, but it just doesn't feel right. I figure my body is trying to tell me something, so I go back to 4. I feel the OPC and antioxidant have been the biggest help because I have taken both of them much longer than the other products. Hope this helps,

Pat Bocock
===================================================


I personally had problems with my Thyroid....large lump that they wanted to biopsy, ( I simply took my OPC), didn't have the biopsy done cause at the time I had no insurance, a year later I had switched Doctors and out of concern for how it was doing, and curiosity, I asked him to test it......the test came back normal. I can't say that it was cancer but I can say that taking OPC and the MULTI, Minerals, B-12 This person definately needs to take OPC and should go on a cancer diet, and use a vegetable juicer twice a day.


OPCNU
Kathie Vernon VM 4224
New Port Richey, Fl.

No comments:

Post a Comment