Friday, October 23, 2015

Sleep Apnea

I have had Sleep apnea for many years, fatigue, depression and illness ...until months after being on OPC-3, (4 caps a day) B12, Isochrome, Mineral blast ... and TC 5000. 

I feel better now after a year on these products than I have in my life. I even had a CPAP machine to force positive pressure air to keep my airways open, I still have apnea to a certain degree but it is manageable without the CPAP and my energy level is astounding and I require only about 5-6 hours
sleep. I tried all the drug the medical profession gave me and I myself am a medication nurse. I don't take any prescription drugs anymore without a very long look at what they are attempting to sell me.....

Hope this helps....

Carol Adams Team Sunshine Orlando Fl
===================================================

This one relates to my family but not because of supplements. My husband has Sleep Apnea and
discussed surgery with the Doctor. It was our Doctor who suggested he NOT have the surgery because it is only successful about 40-50% of the time anyway so why go through the pain and expense unless absolutely necessary. My husband opted instead for the CPAP machine. Trust me, after sleeping next to a freight train for 16 years, the breezy fan sound of the CPAP machine was a piece of cake!!! My husband opted for the nostril type of attachment rather than the mask. Took some adjusting (read: skin toughening) in the beginning (could use Aloe Gel here - had to sneak a product in somehow :-)) but has worked out just fine, except when camping without electricity. He then sleeps in the car! 

Also, just as a side note and may be related somehow. Because of "restless" nights, my husband was always sort of grumpy. He now takes the B12 and OPC-3 and I have noticed a difference in his level of "grumpiness". He was on a trip recently and didn't take his OPC or B12 along and was a bear for the first 3 days when he returned and started the OPC and B12 again. THAT'S when I sat up and took notice about the difference in mood the OPC has made.

Hope this helps.
Doreen
Gap, PA
=================================================== 

Has he tried the Breathe Rite nasal strips? Worked for my husband. The doctor wanted him to go to a sleep clinic and spend hundreds of dollars being hooked up to a machine while he slept. We saved all that with a $10 box of these. Also great for when you have a cold or sinus. I've used them in the past although since we've both been on the Isotonix neither of us has had a cold or sinus. Last time that I felt my throat getting raw and sinus draining, I doubled up on doses of Vit. C and Aloe along with gargling with the Aloe especially at night before going to bed. Hope this helps. 

Theresa Thigpen
Sugartown
, LA




1 comment:

  1. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. top products

    ReplyDelete