Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Acid Reflux

I have Reflux (it is called GIRD*) and had it bad for years and years the only thing that helped me was Pirolosec that I had to take every day (sometimes twice a day) I got my first relief from the OPC-3 which I have taken 2 capfuls/day ever since I started it and it helped immensely. Then about two months ago I started on the ALOE first one ounce a day and then one morning and evening and my problem has all but disappeared . Once in a great while I still take a priolosec but eventually I believe that requirement will go also. The OPC-3 helped immediately though and I swear by it. The Aloe is good but in combination they are dynamite.

James Augustine Team Sunshine
Orlando, Florida
===================================================

My very first customer had severe acid reflux. He began with the Aloe and the OPC-3 together. Now he takes the OPC-3 regularly and the Aloe when he feels the acid indigestion starting to be a problem. He started with one cap at night then moved up gradually until he was taking 3 caps a day for his first bottle. Now a bottle lasts him about 3 months, but he takes the OPC-3 every day and says he won't ever run out of it. Hope this helps.

Theresa Thigpen
Sugartown, La
===================================================

One of our first customers had reflux so bad that he had sores in his mouth, throat, & on his tongue. He was on Prilosac(spelling?) and said that the side effects of all the medicine he was taking were so bad that he had to stop taking them for a while and then he would get back on them again because his reflux would get so bad. He started taking the Ultimate Aloe and gargling with it then swallowing it along with the loading dose of the OPC-3. Within one week of this, his mouth started healing up & his reflux began to improve. Now he doesn't take any medicine but also only occasionally needs the Ultimate Aloe. He faithfully takes the OPC-3 and says that he thinks that it has helped him more than the Aloe juice. He tells everyone about our product and now is thinking about getting in the business. Maybe your friend could try just gargling with the Aloe & taking the OPC-3.

Hope this helps.

Your UFO friend,
Theresa Thigpen - Sugartown, LA

No comments:

Post a Comment