Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Eczema

My daughter, Jenifer Flood, has had eczema all her life. Born with this malady, we found out after many years being told it is a food allergy that it is actually a skin disorder that is aggravated by certain things one touches or touches your skin. In her case, she was allergic to many food acids, fats, and even sugars.
She became allergic to perfumes which are added to everything from laundry detergent, soaps, Kleenex, bathroom tissue, shampoos, makeup, on and on and on. Let alone, the actual perfume from a bottle. She had to spray that on her clothes, never on skin. Needless to say, doctors, doctors, doctors, and ointments, lotions, pills...............
In August, as a favor to me she came to Greensboro, NC, to the National knowing nothing about our great company except that her wacky mom was involved. The minute she stepped off the plane I started her with our OPC3, Skintelligence, Vita Shield, OPC3 Triple Serum, and Royal Spa Products. She was with me for one week and by the time she went home, her eczema was not only gone, the long time bumps on the skin from repeated outbreaks were smoothing out. Within a month, she was smooth as a baby's skin and a new Market America Unfranchise Owner. I am proud to say she is moving a lot of product due to her personal testimonials. She lives in Seattle and can be reached via email djflood@msn.com .

With the help of these wonderful products we were able to accomplish for her what no doctor has ever been able to do.

Best wishes to any and all!
Dona Sears, Unfranchise Owner
===================================================

I had it my entire life....(now age 40something)....until OPC3, Aloe, and Isochrome. The OPC3 took away 85%, added the Aloe and Isochrome...and it's gone for good. I had it all over my arms, legs, and sometimes face if using makeup. So, it's been great not to have to hide my hands, arms, etc...What a difference.

Cindy Hubbard
Enumclaw, Wa.
===================================================
One of my UFO's has a daughter who has had patches of eczema break out and itch. She tried the Aloe Gel but it only gave temporary relief. Then she started putting the Ultimate Aloe juice on it and also giving her a little to drink morning and night. It has cleared up all her patches and needless to say we have a very happy 6 year old now.

Theresa Thigpen
Sugartown, LA
===================================================

Hi Everyone.
I was wondering if anyone had any testimonials on Dyshydrotic Eczema. Its where the moisture stops absorbing in you hands. My hands get little blisters then they peel. Then it starts all over again. I went to the Doctors today he says that this is what I have on my hands. I have had it for 10 months. Since joining MA 2 months ago,I have been taking OPC3 and my hands have cleared some. It flares up from time to time. Some weeks better then others. I ordered ClearShield and Aloe Gel to start using.
When I use lotion on my hands it makes it worse. Any help would be wonderful. Also Maybe Dr. Wilmer can tell me how I can stop this from happening.

Lynne Donovan
Lantana,Fl
===================================================

I too had this problem ...mine started when I washing my children clothes out with harsh detergents (not MA's ) it went on for 6 months...I went to 3 doctor's I got steriod shots, which I then had to go off of OPC-3 no results then they put me on coal tar treatments some results but still more layers and still blister's ..I used aloe gel and Clearshield som comfort but still blisters came up....when we were in Ocean City at Regional my sponsor gave me a bottle of our MA product Royal Spa Smooth as Silk Hydrating lotion...he said try this and see if it makes a difference I applied it every 10 minute's or so in 2 days my hands had healed to the point of no blisters...the old layers of damaged skin peeled off and the new fresh skin was normal !!! I called my Doctor and told her that my hands were healed and a $20 bottle of our Market America Lotion had healed them up...not sure if it will work for you but worth passing on ...I know how painful this is...It amazes me everyday how a new find of our products can be helpful ...I think the fact that our lotion fights free radicals helped my hands...good luck ...
Alana Lay and John Schmidt Harrisburg area but in Team Psycho (Joel Lenker group)out of York Springs P.S. I now use all our cleaners and I am sure this helps also...Don't like gloves!!! I can't seem to find out how to get this on the list my reply all is off for some reason if you could send this over the list please do so ..I would like to share this powerful story

Alana
===================================================

My son gets this on his buttocks at times. We use Aloe gel to help it heal and if we know he is in contact with irritants (for example, he wears a "pull-up" to bed at night, I use clearshield first. OPC is a great additive of course. I think the topical application of the prior two products have helped him get under control.

Good luck
Kathleen
===================================================

My Dad had eczema on his knees and elbows. He used ClearShield day and night and he said that the Aloe Gel, applied topically, relieved the dryness.

Sandi
UFO Charlotte, NC
===================================================

The best product we have for eczema is the Aloe. It can be very helpful foe eczema at 1 -2 oz per day. I also combine over the counter Flax seed oil or evening primrose oil for the essential free fatty acids linoleic and linolenic acids. These are used by the body for tissue ( hair, nails, skin, and hormone regulation). combined with zinc in mineral blast and Vit C. it all helps with tissue. The free fatty acid problems can be seen with not only eczema but also in persons with thin, splitting, cracking fingernails and thickened skin on the heels that gets fissured and cracked. Also finger tips that crack and split the skin during the winter. I certainly am confused regarding this water thing. Since 70% of our body's make up is of H2O, water, the actual molecule is very inert and non reactive. Mucous membranes tend to swell every bit as much as the skin to allergins and perhaps even more so it is confusing in this girls case. It is impossible to know "every-thing" about this case just over the internet.
Obviously there are many chemicals in our water and I would hope she had tried distilled , pure water not bottled water which has lots of impurities in it. Chlorine in the water will cause chemical reactions as well as some persons will break out with exposure to either cold or hot water due to some specific antibodies that are heat (or cold) based. I would certainly suggest a trial of OPC and aloe for anti allergy and immunity boost with good skin care nutrients vit C , zinc, vit E. and making sure good nutrition all together and challenge with pure distilled water after about 4 weeks. I am assuming she is seeing her doctor about this. good luck and let me know how it unfolds.

Roger Spahr MD
Indianapolis

No comments:

Post a Comment