Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Allergies

Allergy
These are actual unsolicited testimonials in our files. They are not to be considered as a claim of medical efficacy and should be considered as
anecdotal in nature. You should always consult your physician before beginning any treatment program.



When I first heard about OPC-3, I was skeptical. I was familiar with the benefits of grape seed and red wine extracts, but didn't think it could do anything for my allergy symptoms. I suffer from severe ear pain due to congestion caused by allergies. Typically, I treat my symptoms with nasal spray and antihistamines. A 30-day supply of this medication costs about $100. Within days of taking OPC-3, I was off both medications. What I like about OPC-3 is that it works on more than just allergies. I also like that it's isotonix. This assures me that I'm getting what I paid for because I know all of what I'm consuming is being absorbed. I also like that it's an all-natural product. I'm a practical person who likes practical answers to my problems. For me, OPC-3 makes a lot sense.

Sincerely,
Molly Hattie
Portsmouth, NH

===================================================

Both my wife & 10 year old daughter suffer serious allergy problems, and I should say did suffer from. Literally every 6 weeks my daughter would get an infection in her throat followed by a serious fever (102-104) this would last for a week accompanied by a regimen of antibiotics. She had suffered from this most of her life & my wife took clariton every day for many years for her allergies. For the last 10 months they have each taken 1 capful of OPC-3 a day with a half cap of the Vitamin C. My daughter has not been sick 1 time in the last 10 months (we were a few weeks from having her tonsils
removed when we noticed the improvement & cancelled the surgery). & my wife has maybe taken 4 - 1/2 doses of Clariton in the last 10 months. I am starting to make some $$ with my Unfranchise but even if I did not make a dime I would never stop because of what these products have done for my family. Hope this helps

Tom Sweeney
Chester County
, PA.

===================================================

I just have to say how much OPC-3 and our Isotonix Vitamin C have helped my husband's allergies. He used to have them year round - but particularly bad in the spring and late summer - to the point of misery. Sniffling, sneezing, puffy eyes... all of it - especially in the morning. He started on OPC-3 (3 caps/day) about 13 months ago and noticed an immediate improvement. Soon after, we also started him on the Vitamin C (one cap), and that's when his allergies disappeared completely. The OPC-3 alone helps
tremendously, but adding the Vitamin C really does the job. I'm writing this now because he was without his Vitamin C for a couple of days last weekend and he started that sniffling again. Sometimes even those of us who love Market America the most forget to appreciate how much the products improve our lives until we're without them! Hope this can help someone!


Stacey Flynn
Greensboro, PA
===================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment