Thursday, October 15, 2015

Joint /Knee Pain

I have started taking the Glucosatrin to help improve my knees. After being on OPC-3 for over 2 years which has helped so much I wanted to try the new product rebuild my knee. But to my surprise after a few days on Glucosatrin the +4 Idiopathic edema which I have had for over 15 years had started to go down ... now after the first few day I thought it was just wishful thinking and went down to the 2 caps 2 times a day and it didn't go down much more but stayed there... I resumes the 2 caps 3 times a day and the swelling has reduced to +1 in my ankles and even more has left .... I lost at least 7 pounds of water weight so far after a week ... but the most important thing was the pain from walking any distance has diminished greatly and I can go farther everyday.

Another important thing to tell you is that I have to massage my legs several times a day to help the swelling as it is painful to touch but it breaks up the fluid and I feel so much better after I do...
I can't tell you how I have searched to relief for years and years Doctor to Doctor and finally when I was not searching I found something to help.... I will keep you all posted of the progress I make... I have been waiting to report the progress and now I feel pretty good about it as it keep reducing the swelling daily. Thank you Market America for such wonderful products and even more wonderful people...

Carol Adams Team Sunshine Orlando, Florida
ATG 08127

===================================================

Yes, the Glucosatrin did help my situation. I had gone to the doctor thinking that I was going to have another knee operation - my left knee was scoped a year ago - this time it was my right knee. He said that I had damaged the knee from my aggressive running program here in the mountains - Colorado. He suggested 4 advil 3 times per/day. After two weeks with no improvement I was worried that I might be causing problems to other organs in my body. I was talking to Don Wann who is my upline and who was also having knee pain and had just returned from convention with this new product "Glucosatrin" I told him I would like to try it. I ordered a bottle and did the loading dose - in my case it was 2tablets 3x's a day for 5 days, then 2tablets 2x's a day for 4 days, and now 2tablets a day. This has taken place over the last 4 weeks and I tell you I am a believer in this product - I just started running again with no pain. Before starting this product I couldn't even step off the sidewalk with my right leg without lots of pain. I never sell products to any of my clients without testing them first myself and believe me I am really pushing "Glucosatrin" now to all my friends that even hint at having pain in their knee's. Hope this helps!

Chuck
(email ccsdb97@aol.com or VM ext.10190)

===================================================

I have no experience (yet) with Glucosatrin, but very dramatic results for a distributor (ex-customer) with lupus-related knee problems. This 100-pound lady started with OPC-3 (3/day), B-12, and Calcium+ and had dramatic results in weeks.
I would lead with the glucosatrin, since it is targeted more directly toward the problem, but start the Chinese water torture going with testimonials and brochures related to OPC. I think it's most probably that he never reached an effective level.

Malcolm Patterson
Rockville, MD
===================================================
Just read e-mail from you to Sue. I was told by my orthopaedic surgeon that the rehabilitation from total knee replacement is 10 times more difficult than hip replacement and more painful than back surgery. I don't know how long ago your Dad and /or aunt had their replacements so I can't gauge according to my rehab time what might or might now be a "normal" amount of pain and stiffness. If you can tell me when they had theirs done I could give more input. So far there have been 9 new knees in the family, so I asked lots of questions to see if what was happening to me matched what happed to them. Of course everyone is different and age, lifestyle, and how a person heals are all factors.
 
To answer what you asked about pain and stiffness, I have to say yes, yes, yes the OPC-3 seems to be the thing that helped a lot with stiffness!!! I can't honestly say that I had tons of pain after I broke up the fibroblasts (keloids).That part was sheer Hell. And yet my mother and others had no idea what I was talking about because they didn't heal like I did and it was a piece of cake for them. Stiffness is a big factor and is for everyone I know with replacements, but usually there is no pain like there was before the surgery. Because a knee replacement range of motion is at the maximum 120 degrees, and an original knee has the potential of 160 degrees range of motion, a replacement in never going to be able to do what a knee could do when a person was a kid. But, most people are hurting so much when they need to have it replaced they haven't got much of a range of motion anyway so, 120 is great. I guess your questions pushed a button with me. I don't seem to be able to answer in short concise sentences.

Anyway, after my knee was done on May 27,1997, I did have a rough couple of months...but it was more from the keloids that adhered to my replacement and bound everything up so much with scar tissue that I couldn't move my knee more that 80-85 degrees. I had to rip it free with physical therapy and that was not fun, but I eventually did it. I got so I went back to work part-time at Weeks for a couple of months until I got a new manager trained. I could go up and down stairs at that point and it didn't hurt...it was just very stiff and it was one step at a time. I started taking OPC-3 at the very end of Oct. 1997 and by spring of 98 I was able to run downstairs one step after another much of the time, and my purple thick scar was looking much better and my range of motion is about 115 degrees and now I don't even think about the fact that I have a replacement knee some days. Awesome, huh?? And my incision is wide and irregular where I had to tear it inside but it is flat ,white and great. I also take Thermochrome,(I switch around between the 5000,the Select, the Booster and have just started to play around with the 10,000.)and Multi tech vitamins, calcium, mineral blast and sometimes Isochrome. I have taken OPC-3 every single day since day one of my introduction to the product and because of the arthritis in other parts of my body I take two caps per day. That never changes unless I feel like I might be going to catch a sniffle and I up it to 3/day. then no sniffles, no pain no nothing.

Don't know if I have given any info that might be of interest ,but it's been good practice for me to e-mail you...I 'm so new at this.

There's just one other comment. The exercises that the doctor gives a person after knee replacement should be done daily for life. Mom does hers faithfully everyday before she gets out of bed in the morning. I did ,too. You need them to keep the knee moving. However I will tell you I haven't done a
single exercise for more than a year and I just thought of that now so I guess the OPCs are helping even more than I thought. Mom doesn't take them.

Well, take care and we'll see you in the Spring

Ruth

1 comment:

  1. With every motion there is an increased risk of injury resulting in knee pain. And, there are many injuries that can cause knee pain. This article explores Causes and Treatments for Knee pain Artrose

    ReplyDelete